Successful healthcare business models are complex to develop, validate and scale. We have consolidated 12 years of experience and >100 go-to-market & sales scale-up projects in Switzerland, Germany and the US into a concise program offering you sharp tools and access to personalized coaching to develop your go-to-market strategy in a timely and cost-effective matter.
Own a solid GTM game plan
A go-to-market strategy that withstands investors’ scrutiny is not a nice-to-have. It is essential for closing funding rounds pre-revenue and prioritizing your R&D investments, because you cannot afford to develop product features that customers won’t pay for.
What you will learn
- Who and where are your customers
- What processes, applications or procedures do you intend to improve
- What are your customer trying to achieve and what value do they attribute to your capabilities
- How does that measure up with your competition and/or the status quo
BM, Reimbursement, Sales
- How can you turn your value proposition into a scalable business model
- Who is paying for your product / service, and how should you sell it
- Aligning business model with scientific, regulatory and product strategy
- Turning your go-to-market strategy into an action plan
Meet your instructor
Valentin Christian Splett
12 years of experience in executive roles and consulting of life science / health care ventures.
Involved in > 100 go-to-market & sales scale-up projects in the US, Switzerland and Germany.
Drove & completed startup life cycle (launch – growth – exit) as CCO & co-owner of ETHZ medical device / robotics spin-off.